Wednesday, April 11, 2012

For You!

I am posting a new card sketch for you this week! I love making cards and I thought I would design a sketch to use.


I am part of the Design Team at Little Red Wagon and our challenge this week was to use a Spring palette on our creation - soft Spring colours, like pinks, greens, etc.

When I saw this sweet little stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs, Riley, I thought she would be perfect on a Spring card!


I used my Copic markers to color her and I did some paper piecing on her little outfit. The Echo Park line, Hello Spring, gave me the perfect papers in pastel colors.


It all came together perfectly with my sketch and I now have a sweet little card to give to someone special!

Feel free to use my sketch to jump start your creativity. If you do, I would love to see what you have created!

I hope you have a wonderful Spring day :)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Isn't she cute! I love the dots on her outfit. And so glad to see you creating sketches again!

Darcy said...

Yay! I love her! Can't wait for your next sketch!

mn36 said...

Love it!